“Customer Experience Revolution”
Geoffrey H. Fullerton is an accomplished sales and customer service trainer, speaker and author with a proven track record of helping thousands of managers and professionals increase their sales of world-class products and services such as financial services, luxury vacation experiences and high-end brand products like Cartier, Gucci and Rolex. Thanks to his unique mix of enthusiasm and humor his trainings are entertaining, yet impactful.
Geoffrey is the founder of the Fullerton Management Group – The sales and leadership training company.
Clients include Sandals Resorts International, John Bull Group of Companies, First Global Bank Limited, Sagicor, Secrets Resorts and numerous retailers throughout the Caribbean and the United States: Their sales professionals have increased their income, are more comfortable selling and have more fun.
In 2012 Geoffrey returned to the Caribbean with two purposes:
- Enhancing the economic standing of its people
- Improving the reputation of its people internationally
He is the creator of the M3 Sales Training System & Client Service Professional
- Over 7,000 managers and sales representatives throughout the Caribbean and USA have been personally trained by Mr. Fullerton since December 2012
- Some organizations that have worked with Mr. Fullerton’s M3 Sales System have realized and sustained double digit increases throughout their organization with as little as two weeks of training
- Thousands of testimonials tell the story of professional and personal success through the application of Geoffrey’s training systems
He is an expert in the creation of training systems that causes attendees to create desirable results. Mr. Fullerton, who originates from Jamaica, understands the island’s culture and how to effectively motivate, given the nuances of that culture. He lives and operates out of Jamaica W.I. He is a published author of the book Creating Clients for Life.